Friday, June 4, 2010

feelin' ignored..

Heyyo !~ kinda quiet night..
n feelin' like I'm being ignored by my besties(not all actually) ..am I doing something wrong ? If I do, plz tell me b4 it's too late..
I won't be angry at u guyz..friends should be honest ryte ? Just tell me..I'll try to CHANGE..
ouh..yeah..yesterday,i'm hangin' out with my best friends..*my besties too*

we're goin' for window shopping at the mall..haha~ just to wash our eyes..
I only bought a compact powder..wish to buy a novel n a blouse..but well, I didn't find the suitable one..-.-
n i spend the whole holiday with playing this laptop..*not mine, my mum's laptop..i haven't got 1..*
hmmph~ :| 
well, besides all those unhappy things happened to me..there's something that cheered me up !

SUPER JUNIOR WON MUSIC BANK FOR THE 3RD TIMES!!

kekekeke~ 
:D now i'm smiling again..
it's hard to close my mouth once i'm smiling~ haha...
njoying the nyte !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
mirra Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template